Hobby Modification App; Episode 42, Day 16: Rin Yukishiro 4




 On the bed, with me folded against him, he looked distressed.

 I put my hand on his cheek,

 

"――Keisuke-kun, don't worry....I'll never bother you, okay Keisuke...? "

 

 I move my hand along his face line, hoping that his worries will be relieved.

 

 His warmth permeates through my hands and penetrates deep into my body.

 It is a strange phenomenon that I think of every time.

 

 It is impossible, but my body perceives it as such.

 I can feel that my body is beginning to exhaust heat as if it were crazy about the heat he has given.

 

 Even though I have already taken off all my clothes, I find myself sweating from a while ago.

 

 The signals coming from my brain have made all the organs of my body go crazy.

 

 The heart beats in a wild rhythm as if it has lost the word 'calm'.

 The nerve fibers in my skin react to everything as if it is hypersensitive.

 

 It's all because of the euphoric chemicals emitted by my brain.

 

 I wonder if it's a universal feeling.

 I've always, always loved him.

 

 In terms of how long I loved him, I'm not going to be outdone even by Yui.

 

 There were many worlds.

 It started with my first world. With Keisuke and Yui, just the three of us.

 

 All the twists and turns have resulted in this.

 Just one mistake. Just one fatal mistake.

 

 What I said to him was not misconstrued.

 I didn't lie.

 

 There's just one thing missing from the beginning.

 

 Not the story of the step-sister, one of whom becomes an idol depending on who her parents forced her to, not the story of the world's richest woman, isolated because she makes too many enemies, but it's the story of my original sin.

 The story of how it all began.

 

 The story of how I, the one they called a monster, became a human being.

 

 I look back at Keisuke, who is still looking at me quizzically.

 I caress his cheek, expressing that I love his face.

 

 I was going to watch over him, but the word 'procreation' came out unintentionally.

 

 In itself, it is not wrong as one of the conclusions I have come to.

 I have tried many things.

 

 The modification of hobbies itself is the result of trial and error.

 

 It seems that there is a modification power in this world. However, major modifications are not allowed.

 In this world, the only flexible table that can be freely modified is the table of hobbies.

 

 The hole in the system was originally exploited by the fact that hobbies are slightly different when the world is changed.

 

 Yes, a slight deviation to deceive the correction of the world.

 Something with abilities slightly different from those of the hand of God.

 

 An app that represents a variant of God. That's what the app he has is.

 

 Once again, I caressed his cheek.

 

 ...But procreation is not the only way out.

 For example, if he uses the application to make them love someone other than him as much as they love him, he may be able to eliminate the threat.

 

 If it's him, he will not hesitate to do it if it is not Yui.

 

 But it doesn't occur to me. It never occurs to me.

 That is the only thing I could not allow. Even if it was Keisuke, I couldn't allow that.

 

 I saw him looking at me.

 His eyes, as if he were hungry.

 

 ...I think the real him would not take this option I suggested.

 He would not take this option because he does not want to have a special relationship with others.

 

 He would go for the method of forcibly taming people with the power of the application.

 

 In other words, even with some guidance, the current state of affairs, which is likely to lead him to procreation, is―

 

"―Yukishiro, I understand. I'll go with that idea."

 

 He said this and smiled at me.

 I recognized his eyes. The eyes show me that he's using this situation to experiment on me.

 

 I felt him put his hand on my cheek, a smile that mimics the kindness he only uses to deceive others.

 

 It was hard to believe that we were about to have a baby.

 

 ―And that was okay.

 

 I, too, am trying to move the other party for my own reasons.

 If I can draw the best hand, there is nothing better.

 

 I see him take out his phone and operate it.

 As I watch him without stopping, ―at that moment, a mysterious feeling of disgust runs through my body.

 

 The mysterious aversion grows whenever he moves his finger on the phone.

 

 A desire to escape him constantly welled up deep inside my body.

 

 ...Is this a state of being physiologically repulsive?

 

 I can feel the goosebumps rising around the part he is touching.

 I can feel the heat rapidly receding from my body, which had been so hot.

 I feel my brain telling me to let go of his hand that is touching my cheek.

 

 It is uncomfortable to be touched. I feel sick of being watched. His voice disgusts me.

 

 ....Ahhh, it's Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting――

 

 ――Everything about him was disgusting.

 

 I feel nauseous with physiological disgust, and my stomach turns upside down.

 

 The mass of disgust in front of me says

 

"Come on, Yukishiro, let's make a baby."

 

 It was hard to look at him, touch him, or hear his voice.

 Everything is physiologically impossible, and my body is rejecting him.

 

 I was so dizzy that I almost swooned from the goosebumps.

 My body trembled with physiological disgust that covered my entire body.

 

 He looks at me, and his eyes say.

 You hate me so much you want to kill me.

 

 My body is saying, 'I hate him.'

 My brain is saying, 'I hate him.'

 


 The difference between consciousness and the brain is starting to bug me.

 

 I can see that my brain is frantically rewriting the entries about him.

 I can feel the id and the superego going crazy, trying to rewrite my ego.

(Id, super-ego, ego, Freud)


 He strokes my cheeks, sprinkling disgust, and smiles into my eyes, asking me.

 [ Let's make a baby.]

 

 ...I'm being underestimated.

 

 Does he think I'm going to reject him because of this?

 Do you think I'm going to hate you for this?

 If you doubt me so much, let me show you. I will prove my love.

 

 I grab his cheeks with both hands and kiss him vigorously.

 

"Mmuffww.... ! "

 

 Just like that, I can feel my brain start to panic.

 I can feel my body trembling increasingly as the disgust that covers my whole body increases even more.

 

 I command it all to shut up from the depths of my consciousness.

 

 I see his startled eyes.

 

"...Yeah, let's make a baby... "

 

 With that, I suck on his lips again and put my tongue inside his mouth.

 

 Every time his tongue intertwines with mine, I feel like vomiting with disgust.

 Every time I feel like vomiting, I insert my lips deeper into his mouth.

 

 I looked at him in front of me and saw him playing with his phone with his side eyes.

 

 You can play with it as much as you want.

 

 The ingredient that I dislike him is growing inside of me.

 So I chant 'I like him' deep inside my mind to resist it.

 

 I divide the frames from my many memories into microseconds, and each frame is loaded with a reason to favor him.

 

 I have no trouble coming up with reasons for liking him.

 Do you have any idea how much I've seen you?

 

 For every reason to dislike, I add two likes.

 For every two dislikes, I add four likes.

 

 Each time I add reasons to like him, more and more, the trembling of my body gradually stops.

 Each time I love him more, the center of my body becomes hotter and hotter.

 

 More and more, my love for him increases at an accelerated rate.

 

 His brow wrinkles and I see him stop looking at his phone and look at me.

 I stare back at him. I stared into his eyes without even blinking.

 

 I stare at him, expressing, "I love you."

 

 I love you. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love――

 

 ―I really love you!

 

 As soon as he looked at his phone again, I saw him freeze in surprise.

 

 If Keisuke-kun increases my dislikes by 10, I will increase my likes by 100.

 If Keisuke-kun increases my dislikes by 100, I will increase my likes by 1000.

 

 I have been in love with Keisuke in many different worlds.

 

 You can add as many dislikes as you want.

 You can increase it by 10,000,000 or 100,000,000,000. You can do it as much as you like.

 

 I'll make myself like you every time you increase my dislikes.

 

 I can feel my nipples hardening, and my lower half is numb with sweetness.

 It's hard to breathe, and I feel my breath getting shallower and shallower.

 

 I am overflowing with love. I am overflowing with feelings.

 The fact that I am with him brings me happiness, and the reality of breathing the same air through his lips confirms it.

 

 The moment the overwhelming happiness envelops my body, my eyes go blank.

 

"Mmmnnh......♡♡♡"

 

 Oh no, I can't control it.

 My body, brain, and consciousness want to prove my love for him.

 

 ...No, I don't need to control it.

 Because this is what he wants.

 

"...Keisuke-kun... said...that we're going to make a baby! "

 

 I pulled my lips away from his for a little bit and said this, then I held Keisuke-kun's head and sucked on his lips again.

 He continued to move my body up and down with one hand occupied by his phone as I played with him.

 

 Under my body, he showed his impatience for the first time.

 I can't help but part my lips and watch him.

 

 ...it's adorable.

 

 I wonder how much he will show me how lovely he is today.

 

"Yuki――"

 

 I see him try to say something, so I cover his lips.

 

 I'm not going to make him say anything.

 I already have his word.

 

 No matter what he says, I can't stop it anymore.

 

 I like him more and more at an accelerated rate.

 I can't stop even if he tells me to stop now, even though the boundary of my body is already in the way.

 

 My body, which was forced to hate him, has been screaming to get him back.

 I can feel that my womb is coming down, saying that if I don't get impregnated, I can't make up for the loss I have suffered.

 

 My body is so hot, unbearably hot.

 I could feel steam coming out of my body.

 

 The heat urged me to reach out my hand to his lower body.

 His hot penis immediately touched my hand.

 

 He seemed to be aroused by me.

 It makes me happy to know that.

 

 I immediately lift my hips and welcome him into me.

 He blurts out a moan. And then his penis is buried in me.

 

" ...nnnnghhh♡♡♡"

 

 I can feel my vagina pulsating with pleasure.

 I know that we've finally become one, and I do my best to make him feel welcome.

 

 I was so happy, so estatic, and my brain was almost intoxicated with happy substances.

 As if prompted by the euphoria, I immediately move my hips up and down.

 

 As soon as I realized that his glans were penetrating my womb, ―my eyes sparkled.

 

"...mmmnh, I'm cumming!"

 

 Just one thrust. One thrust sent a big current to the top of my brain.

 Because, well, there's no way around it. It's consensual procreation with him.

 

 What could be happier than this...!

 

 Just thinking about it made my whole body tremble with happiness.

 

 Our hips grind against each other, and my womb thrashes with pleasure.

 Electric currents were constantly surging up my spinal cord.

 

 A sweet numbness, it's nothing like that.

 A current so powerful and numbing that it seemed to burn away my spine.

 

 I lost all sensation in my body, and with each thrust, I felt as if I were going to lose weight and fly away.

 

 I came with each thrust.

 My back arched, and I couldn't help but part my lips.


"Nnnghhh♡♡♡"


 But I don't care, and I keep pounding my hips against him.

 

"I'm cumming!"

 

 My mind went blank. I don't know what's going on.

 

 All I know is that I love him so much.

 So, I pound my hips again with that feeling.

 

 I love... ! Just by chanting it in my brain. I can hear the sound of squeaking echoes from my crotch.

 My brain is dyed white with echoes from the lower half of my body.

 

 With just another thrust, an inarticulate voice escapes from my mouth.

 

"Ahhh.... ♡♡ Fuuuhhh....♡♡ Ohhhh.....ohh....♡♡"

 

 Repeat endlessly.

 I loveee...... ! and I continued beating my hips.

 

 Just repeating it over and over again.

 

 I love......♡

 I lovee ......♡♡

 I lovveeeee ......♡♡♡

 

 I don't even know if I'm moving my hips anymore.

 My eyes are blank, and my body is floating.

 

 I don't know anything.

 But my thoughts keep flooding in.

 

 I love you. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love――

 

"――Keisuke-kun......♡♡ I love you so muchh.....♡♡♡♡ "

 

 As soon as I screamed that, I felt something hot being poured into my uterus.

 

 Sprtytt- Splrrtt- Spfft-

 

 As if to quench her thirsty throat, my uterus drank his seed deliciously.

 But it's not enough, it's not nearly enough.

 

 In my blank vision, I fumblingly reach under the pillow and take out a bottle that I have hidden behind the pillow.

 

 I drink half of it in front of him, take it in my mouth, and put my lips to his lips.

 I insert my tongue to part his lips and pour the liquid in my mouth into his mouth.

 

 Soon his penis became so hard that I could not believe that he had just ejaculated.

 

 I can feel my breasts are painfully tight too.

 

"――Haaa......♡♡ haa....♡♡ Keisuke-kun, Let's make a baby...♡♡♡"

 

 Saying that. I moved my hips up and down again.

 


* * *

 


 ―I don't know how many times we did it.

 I found myself lying on the bed with our bodies intertwined as if we had both run out of energy.

 

 I know we had sex quite a few times, but I can't remember for sure because there are about five empty bottles lying on my bedside table, and I think I have opened four more since then.

 

" ...Yukishiro "

 

 I look to the side in response to his tired voice and see that he is looking at his phone.

 

"...Hmm, what...? "

"No, a simple question. I think Yukishiro disliked me before we did it. How did you change your mind? Did you do something special? "

" ...I didn't do anything special... I simply thought in my head that I love you... "

" ...I see. Well, I give up. "

 

 I saw him say that and throw his phone away, and I pulled myself closer to him and hugged him tightly against my chest, pressing my own breasts against his chest.

 

 I wonder how she will move now....

 Well, if she doesn't move, I won't move, and if she doesn't move, it proves that there is still nobody working on Keisuke-kun.

 

 That would make it more likely for me to win―

 

 Suddenly, I felt Keisuke-kun put his hand on my head.

 My head is pressed against his chest.

 

 Just by that, I felt an indescribable warmth in my chest.

 

 ...I think that for now, just for now, I should enjoy this happiness without thinking about anything else.

 

 As if to tell him about the happiness in my heart, I hugged him tightly again.

 



<< Prev                 Toc                   Next>> 
                                       

Support me on Ko-Fi 

Early release for every tip

TN :  If there is any weird sentence or mistake in this chapter's translation, just write it in the comment section, and I will fix it as soon as possible.


Comments

Post a Comment