Hobby Modification App; Episode 43, Day 17: Akane Kousaka 4-1




"――What can I do for you? "

 

 I think this is the first time someone has made such a hostile look in their eyes outside of the world of show business.

 

 A girl of junior high school age answered the doorbell of Keisuke's house.

 It was my first time seeing her face, but I guess she must be Keisuke's younger sister.

 

 I was surprised to see such a beautiful girl.

 Even though she had no make-up or anything, she was a beautiful girl of a level that even the show business world does not have.

 

 Of course, it is not a sweet world that you can make a living only by your face, but she was of such a level that even such a rule is blown away.

 

 Just by being in the presence of this girl, my eyes are drawn to her.

 I guess you could say that she has a natural presence that attracts people's eyes more than any other girl I have ever seen.

 

 Just by the way she smiles, I feel as if she could win the world's affection.

 

 At that moment, I realized that this was not the time to be thinking like that, and I had an "aha" moment.

 

"...Ah, um, is Keisuke-kun around? "

 

 I smile at the hostile look in her eyes.

 Bring the sister the smile I've honed so as not to make enemies in the entertainment world.

 

 ...Whether she has hostile intentions or not, she is Keisuke's sister, so I have to be friendly with her here.

 

 So, in the corner of my mind, I wait to see what the other person will say.

 Then, I saw the hostility in the sister's eyes rising and rising rapidly.

 

"There is no...Onī-chan."

 

 She says and tries to close the front door.

 

"Eh? Wait, just wait a minute! I just called him on LIME, though!? "

 

 I hold the closing front door with my hand.

 Through the crack in the door, I can see his sister, who is obviously in a worse mood than before.

 

" ...... "

 

 With my hand on the door, I stare at her silently.

 I wonder what is going on. I don't stare at her because I want to fight with Keisuke's sister, but I'm annoyed at her attitude of trying to turn me away.

 

 I have been looking forward to this meeting for a long time because I haven't been able to talk with Keisuke properly since we didn't have any club activities today.

 Ever since the morning when we arranged to meet after school at LIME, I have been looking forward to it.

 

 I felt like scowling at her when I was interrupted, even though she was Keisuke's sister.

 

 While I was wondering what to do, I heard Keisuke's voice from behind her.

 

"What are you doing, Suzune?"

"Ah, Onī-chan... "

 

 As soon as Keisuke's voice reaches her, she starts to sound spoiled.

 At the same time, the expression on her face bloomed, and even though I'm a woman, I couldn't help but admire it.

 

 ...I think it's fascinating.

 She has such an attractive expression that most men in the world would fall in love with her if they saw her face like that.

 

 And I could understand why his sister had turned against me just by that look.

 

 ――I see. She's a bro-con...

 And this expression made me think that she was a "super bro-con" person instead a simple "bro-con" person.
(Brother complex)


 .... I guess it's a little bit difficult to capture the younger sister, this one.

 

 The first thing that comes to my mind is that I can see Keisuke's face peeking out of the crack in the doorway.

 

"....Kousaka, wait a minute."

 

 Keisuke's apologetic voice comes through the crack in the doorway.

 He smiles at me and tells me not to worry about it,

 

"Ah, yeah, it's okay. I'll wait for you! "

 

 As I replied, I saw the front door slowly and reservedly closing.

 

 

 ―After a few minutes of waiting, the door opens again.

 From there, I saw Keisuke, as usual, and his sister lying on the floor with a red face like a boiled octopus.

 

"Please come in."

 

 At the same time as Keisuke-kun said that, the door finally opened wide enough for a person to pass through,

 

"Ah, yea, umm, sorry to disturb you... ".

 

 Saying this, I walked past the quiet sister and entered the house.

 As I was going up the stairs, I felt her eyes on me, so I turned my head to look behind me, and I saw her mouth bent into a grimace, and she was staring at me, which was a complete change from her quiet appearance before.

 

* * *

 

 We went into Keisuke's room, and we lay down on the bed, getting naked and intertwined with each other without talking.

 

 I didn't think about his sister anymore.

 All I could think about was Keisuke.

 

 I see his face in front of me.

 I see the face of my beloved at a distance so close that our breaths mingle with each other.

 

 The sound of Keisuke's breathing reaches my ears.

 The sound of our breaths mingling and becoming one is escaping my ears.

 

 My ears are happy.

 I twist slightly and endure the pleasure.

 

 My nipples are hardening, and I can feel the heat rising in my embarrassing parts.

 

 I put my hand on his cheek to give my body heat to Keisuke.

 

 As I do so, my body and mind are increasingly drawn to him.

 My vision and everything else shrinks, and I feel that only he and I are in the world.

 

 I loved this moment when our bodies and hearts were so close to each other that we became one.

 

 I could feel my heart, which had been so excited, lose its heart shape the moment I touched him, and melt like chocolate.

 From the moment my body touches him, I know that I'm melting like a sludge.

 

 I've been missing him so much.

 I miss hearing his voice, I miss touching him, and I miss the fact that I'm not with him.

 

 ...I've been putting up with it for a long time, you know?

 For the past few days, my only connection with him has been through LIME.

 

 At school, he communicates only with LIME, perhaps because of the eyes of others around him.

 Even LIME has not been frequent because I don't want him to think that I'm bothering him.

 

 How many times have I tried to send him a message saying I miss you, lonely, I don't have enough of you, etc.?

 

 I've put up with it all.

 I have been holding back because I don't want to be considered a nuisance, and I don't want to be disliked.

 

 I caress his cheek gently with love.

 

 How many feelings have I put into just a few chats or into a single sticker?

 

 Every time my fingers slide on his cheek, a sweet numbness runs through my lower body, and my heart aches for him.

 

 My heart, which has lost its shape, he has completely melted, cries out that my vessel is in the way.

 Why can't it seep out of me and get close to him, she keeps crying out.
(Body as a vessel)


 I pull his face to mine with my hands and look into his eyes.

 Then we kissed, just lips meeting.

 

"...chuu...♡"

 

 I can't help but feel an ache in the back of my chest, even though we are already at zero distance from each other.

 Even though we are so close, my heart is not satisfied.

 

 I insert my tongue between his lips as if rushed by this thought.

 

"Keisuke-kun....! Mmmmffw... ! Mmmmnh... ! "

 

 My tongue tangled with his.

 I want him, I want to replenish my heart with him, and I twirl my tongue desperately.

 

 I can't help it. The heat is increasing in my body.

 

 I can feel my sweat pouring out.

 I can feel the embarrassing liquid spilling out onto my thighs.

 

 My body has been in heat ever since I met him.

 

 And yet, only my heart is not satisfied.

 Inspired by this feeling, I hug his head tightly and slurp his tongue vigorously.

 

"Ssfffwww.....!"

 

 Pleasure scorched my brain.

 But that wasn't what I wanted. It wasn't what I wanted to be filled.

 

 Sadness makes me unintentionally pull my lips away and stare at Keisuke in front of me.

 I found myself with blurred vision and moistened eyes.

 

"Haaa...... haa......♡"

 

 Only my rough breathing echoes in the room.

 Then, as if to calm me down, Keisuke touched my cheek and whispered to me.

 

"Kousaka, calm down. There's no need to panic so much. You'll be fine... Let's feel comfortable together."

 

 His gentle words make my body tremble.

 Sadness and love are all mixed up, and I feel like I'm losing my mind.

 

 ...No!

 At that moment, I hold his head in my arms.

 

 It would be the same as the last time.

 It's just a repeat of last weekend when I was the only one who was made to feel good, and he was the only one who gave, and I had nothing to give.

 

 I bury my face in his neck and squeeze my eyelids shut.

 

 ―I've never been good at sex.

 The other day, he made me feel so good that I didn't know what to do, and I came so hard that I lost my mind.

 

 Everything is so hazy that I don't remember a single thing.

 Keisuke gave me as much as he could, so much so that my mind went blank, and I just became happy.

 

 I have not given him anything.

 I'll do whatever Keisuke-kun wants, and if he likes me to moan vulgarly, I'll do so, but it only mean I'm returning the favor.

 

 Anyone can do that.

 

 All girls act more or less.

 Even if they are not actresses, some girls can shed fake tears, and even if they are not that weak, they can pretend to be weak to make the person they love like them more.

 

 If not me, I'm sure everyone can be held by him and moan in the same way.

 

 It wasn't enough.

 No way that was enough.

 

 I know I'm not in his heart.

 

 So what should I do?

 ――It was obvious.

 

 If I can't reach him, I'll do my best to reach him. If it can't be conveyed to him, I'll do my best to convey it.

 

 That's what I've always done.

 I, Akane Kousaka, have lived my life by embodying hard work.

 

 Even a smile, if you don't put your all into it, people will never understand.

 If you don't put your all into it, people will never look back at you.

 

 Because a smile with only facial muscles cannot reach them.

 I know that very well.

 

 I want people to reach me with all my strength. I hope, and therefore I will deliver it! And others will understand me only when I have the absolute will to deliver it.

 

 I'm sure it's the same with love.

 People are attracted to me and follow me only when I am being deadly serious.

 

 You can disguise your attitude.

 You can disguise a smile, too.

 

 But a fake smile, a fake all-out effort, will never penetrate deep into other people's hearts.

 This is not a theory but my experience.

 

 You can't reach them by wishing they would reach you.

 Wishing to reach them will never reach them.

 

 The magic of making people really believe in you can only be activated by your absolute will.

 I have proven this every time I hear the word "idol" or see eyes that say they are not interested in idols.

 

 So now is the time for me to give my all. I will put my all into the current Akane Kousaka.

 

 I, Akane Kousaka, more than anyone else in the world, more than anything else in the world, cannot allow myself not to be able to embody that.

 

 I open my closed eyelids and take a shallow breath.

 I release his head from my grasp, bring my face in front of him, and look at him.

 

 I look at him with love, affection, and all I am.

 

 Just looking at him makes my heart and body tremble sweetly.

 It makes me want to let go of everything and be sweet to him.

 

 The pleasure that rises from the center of my body and the sadness that makes my chest creak are still there.

 On the contrary, they are much, much worse than before.

 

 But I won't make such a whiny remark anymore that I hope it will be understood.

 

 ―I'll give my all. I'll convey to him how much I love him!

 

 I see his eyes.

 I see the look of surprise on his face when he sees me.

 

 I feel the energy welling up from deep inside me.

 There is still only him and me in my world, but I can feel my vision widening.

 

 It's been a long time since I've felt that way.

 I feel invincible like I can do anything now.

 

 This is it... I'm more focused than I've ever been before.

 

 I wonder what kind of expression I have on my face now.

 Am I making a good expression?

 

 The only thing I can say is that I finally gave him something.

 

 I see his face with the faces of the fans who used to look at me.

 I cupped his cheeks in my hands and declared to him and to him alone as if Im shouting to the stage.

 

 

"――Keisuke-kun, I love, I love you... ! " 


<< Prev                 Toc                   Next>> 
                                       

Support me on Ko-Fi 

Early release for every tip

TN :  If there is any weird sentence or mistake in this chapter's translation, just write it in the comment section, and I will fix it as soon as possible.

In case you're wondering, I didn't split the chapter, even though they have numbers 4-1 and 4-2.

Comments

Post a Comment