Hobby Modification App; Episode 44, Day 17: Akane Kousaka 4-2




 ――I wonder if a portion of the words I delivered reached him.

 ――I wonder how much of the world I see is shared with him.

 

 I put my hand on his cheek and stroked it gently along his face to tell him how I felt.

 And when I bring my face close to his,

 

"Mwuah...♡"

 

 I look into his eyes as I kiss him lightly.

 I was still not there. He doesn't see me yet.

 

 Even though I know it, it makes me a little bitter.

 It is as if he says that my feelings are selfish, and the more I love him, the sadder I feel.

 

 If I coddle him, I'm sure he will at least give me a word of affirmation.

 If I cry and cling to him, I may be able to get his sympathy.

 

 ―Don't be weak, don't be naive, let go of your naivete, Me...!

 

 Hiding the pain in my heart, I smile at him again at close range and kiss him lightly once more.

 

"Mmwah......♡♡"

 

 My heat still doesn't mix with his.

 I'm the only one who wants him.

 

 I love him so much that I can't see him.

 Therefore, I'm all alone. Therefore, nothing gets through to him.

 

 I kiss him again and again and look at him.

 

"Mmnn...♡ Haa....mwwahh...♡"

 

 What is the embodiment of love? What is the expression of love?

 Is desperation necessary? Is it deceptiveness?

 

 Maybe none of these things.

 As long as you are stuck on using one weapon, you will never reach him.
(武器, weapon)


 You can only reach it if you use all your senses, brain, and charm.

 After using all of them, you will reach him.

 

 I saw him.

 I saw him looking at me, but at the same time, not at me.

 

 My lips are touching his, and they are melting.

 I miss his touch on my breasts and lower body.

 

 I can't help but want to throw it all away right now and devour the kisses as long as I can.

 

 But I put it all out of my mind and looked at him.

 To reach him with my everything, I look at him.

 

 With all my senses, as I kiss him, I feel his breath, eyes, and body heat.

 

 I stopped the kiss and brushed his hair.

 In these small movements, I look for what he wants. In his gaze and gestures, I look for the real him.

 

 Then I began to understand.

 I kiss him, lead his gaze, touch his body, and finally vaguely see him.

 

 I see the things that pierce his heart.

 What he's looking for more than sex appeal is a slightly childish gesture....?

 

 At that moment, I pulled my face away from Keisuke's and gasped.

 Forgetting about the kiss, I just stare at Keisuke.

 

" ...are you okay, Kousaka?"

 

 His voice sounded as if he cared for me, and his eyes were kind.

 I looked at them.

 

 ....I see what you mean.

 His demanding gesture made me imagine a certain person in my mind.

 She looks younger than she is now, but I can clearly recognize her.

 

 I can't help but swallow my saliva.

 Then, I play with my hair and change the temperature of my gaze and facial expression to imitate that person.

 

" ......Kousaka?"

 

 The discomfort in his eyes is clear.

 For the first time, he showed his true emotions toward me.

 

 That's definitely part of Keisuke that I shouldn't touch.

 ――I found it. I finally found it, Keisuke.

 

 The fact that I imitate her directly leads to a sense of dislike.

 

 Then shift it.

 Once I've found the point that reaches your heart, all that's left is how to pierce it.

 

 I'll take it in and sublimate it in my own way.

 Then, I led his gaze just by brushing his hair.

 I could clearly see that he was confused.

 I can see that something has stuck in Keisuke's mind.

 

 ――I got you...!

 

 With this thought, I forcefully kissed him.

 

"Kousa――mpff!? "

 

 I interrupted him and let my tongue enter his mouth.

 

 As he looked at me with blurry eyes, I conveyed my love so hard that it almost came out between my lips.

 

 If I find the point where it sticks out, all I have to do is to pour everything into it.

 I put all of my feelings, all of me, into it.

 

 In the corner of my mind, I saw the image of her that I had imitated.

 

 I won't ask for her forgiveness.

 The one who shows more leeway is the one who gets eaten, and it is no different in the entertainment industry or women's strife.

 

 The god of opportunity has no back hair.

 That's why, sorry. ――Yui-chan!

(Kairos/Caerus, God of opportunity, has no back hair on his head, which means that if you do not seize an opportunity immediately, you will not be able to seize it later since you cannot seize the hair on the back of his head even if you try.)

 

"――Mffwwh, haaa, Keisuke-kun...♡ Let's feel good together....♡"

 

 As soon as I said that, I felt him gasp.

 

 

* * *

 

 


 I got into a cowgirl position and kept swinging my hips on top of him.

 Usually, I'm at a loss for what to do.

 

 No, I'm still coming all the time with his cock penetrating my shameful place.

 My nipples are so stiff that they hurt, and my hips are so sweet and numb that I can't feel them anymore.

 

 My body is squishy beyond heat, but only my head remains sharpened.

 

 I see him in my eyes, clearly not in a relaxed state of mind.

 I see him confused by my every move.

 

 Just by looking at him, I feel infinitely empowered.

 

 ――Look at me, Keisuke-kun...!

 

 He smiles at me. I smiled back at him with all my heart and love, hoping it would pierce him.

 At that moment, his penis in my vagina reacted with a big jerk.

 

 Just doing so makes my back stiff, and my eyes start to turn white.

 But I was more than happy.

 

 I can't wait to see more of him, who gets aroused just by looking at me.

 

 I force myself back from the white world and look at him again.

 His face is full of sweat, and his nose is puffed up with excitement. I've never seen him like that before.

 

 I was almost overwhelmed with my love for him.

 

 I can feel my vagina squeezing him tightly, as much as my feelings.

 I know that it is properly conveyed that I like and love him.

 

 I lean my upper body toward him and reach out my hand to his face.

 I touch him the way he likes to be touched.

 

 Then, I see him in front of my eyes, biting his lip desperately and trying to resist something.

 

 As I watch him, he grabs my breasts as if punishing me for getting carried away.

 His palms dug into my chest, and his fingers crushed my nipples.

 

 That was enough to send a tingle of pleasure down my spine and make my eyes flicker.

 

"Nnhaaaa...♡ Keisuke-kun, touch me more and more......♡ You can touch any part of me......♡"

 

 I stroked his cheeks with the thought that it was all for him to begin with and that it was okay if he took all of mine.


 Then I felt his cock twitching inside my vagina.

 

 His eyes and my eyes are intertwined.

 Put your feelings into that gaze, Akane. Put all of your feelings into it.

 

 ――So, look at me... ! Look at me loving you.... !

 ――Accept me into your heart.... !!!

 

 At the same time as I thought that, I reached out my hand to my chest, which Keisuke-kun was holding tightly, and put my own hand on top of Keisuke-kun's. I said.

 

"Keisuke-kun, I like you, I love you...! "

 

 I don't know how many times I said those words today.

 But I'll say them again and again.

 

 Even if you say no, I'll say them over and over.

 

 Because he finally got the message.

 Because it finally got through.

 

 He removes his hands from my breasts and covers his face with his arms.

 

 At that moment, his cock was running wild inside my vagina.

 

 Sprrrt.... ! Splurttt, sprrttt.... !

 

 Through the condom, I knew he had ejaculated.

 As I watched him, my hips trembled, and at the same time, I murmured quietly.

 

"Nngh, ah, I'm cumming......♡♡"

 

 He climaxed for the third time today, while I climaxed for the――I don't know how many times.

 Looking at him, touching him, listening to his ragged breathing, I just keep shaking my body with happiness.

 

 My mind was blank and hazy, but I wanted to convey it to him so badly that only my consciousness kept shining brightly awake.

 I had something I had to tell him after he had finished cumming, and my consciousness kept waking up, surpassing even the excitement of climax.

 

 After I didn't know how long, the cock in my vagina lost its excitement, and he moved his arm away from his face.

 And as soon as he recognized me, I changed the temperature of my eyes and gestures to his liking and gave him my heart as it was.

 

"Keisuke-kun, I love you...♡"

 

 Simultaneously, his cock is growing stronger and becoming energetic inside of me.

 I was so happy that my feelings were clearly conveyed to him.

 

 More than sex, more than anything else, I am definitely euphoric right now.

 It's proper to say that my heart is euphoric.

 

 Keisuke is excited to receive my heart. He's happy.

 That recognition alone made me come deeply, very deeply.

 

"Nnngghhhhhhhhh...♡♡♡"

 

 But I want to see him happy with me, touch him, hear his ragged breathing that I know is aroused, so I don't let go of my consciousness.

 Desperately, I try not to let go, and I try to pull my senses to focus.

 

 Then, as if mocking me, I felt my body switch sides.

 

"Kyaaa――! ? !"

 

 As soon as my sensitive body recognized that the bed sheet was wrapped around me, his face appeared in my whitish vision.

 

"――Kousaka, I have something to tell you. I like you too."

 

 His words gave me a shiver, and instantly my brain was filled with happiness, and I felt the gush of nasty liquid from inside my vagina.

 

"Nnaahh, dame...♡♡"

 

 No. I need to calm down. I know his words are lies to make me feel good, but I can't stop his words from making me feel good.

 It's enough to break the concentration I've been trying so hard to maintain.

 

 I haven't reached him yet. I haven't reached him enough yet. He was forcing me to end it.

 

"Akane, I love you."

 

 He pours nothing but loves into my ear.

 He whispers sweet words to me, knowing that I cannot refuse.

 

 The words that entered my ears traveled through every part of my body, and at that moment, my body jumped so fast that sparks bounced around in my brain.

 

"Commingggggg....♡♡♡♡♡"

 

 I lose my mind.

 Hearing him say he loves me makes my body and mind melt with happiness.

 

 My body, brain, and everything that makes up my whole existence raise the white flag and declare that I am happy, that it doesn't matter anymore because I'm happy.

 

 I think in my fading consciousness.

 

 ...No, no way...

 I haven't gotten my feelings across to him properly. Not yet, not even a tenth of my love.

 

 Almost. So close. So close to reaching his heart.

 

 Is this the end? Is this where I, Akane Kousaka, will end without fully conveying my feelings?

 

 Suddenly, I saw his relieved face.

 His eyes tell me that it was a close call.

 

 The look in his eyes means that he is not relaxed either.

 

 ...I mean, did my feelings reach him properly?

 

 At the moment when I thought that, my consciousness suddenly surfaced.

 

 Energy wells up from deep within. As if the game is on the line, my soul trembles.

 I had never failed in such a situation.

 That is why I am proud of myself and have survived in the entertainment industry until now.

 

 I close my eyes for a moment and look at him.

 I see him look at me with surprise.

 

 ――Keisuke. All of me. I will give you my everything, really, really everything, right now...!

 

 I force myself to raise my squishy upper body, put my hand on his cheek, and smile at him.

 I adjust everything that makes up Akane Kousaka to his liking and leans into him as if to rub my body against his.

 

 His eyes, his whole being, are focused on me.

 I can feel his newly ejaculated penis standing up.

 

 I squeezed my vagina tightly♡ ...and looked at him.

 

 His eyes looked determined.

 As I was about to open my mouth and look into his eyes...

 

"――Akane, what would you do if I asked you to have my baby?"

 

 His words interrupted me as if he could see through my feelings.

 When Keisuke's words reached my eardrums, my mind, and body were knocked out with a single blow.

 

 I could feel my vagina, my brain, and everything else melting and becoming squishy.

 Even the fact that I could come was blown away by the shock.

 

 Because that word means he really wants me.

 And he said it with a serious, determined look in his eyes.

 

" ...That's not fair... "

 

 On the bed, I plop right back down as if I've given up on the whole thing.

 

 My body and mind are squishy, and I know that my concentration and everything else are slipping away.

 Because if I could endure that, then I wouldn't have to be a woman of convenience for him.

 

 I lay on the bed, squishy, as if every bone in my body were gone, and stared at him.

 

"....responsibility, will you take it...? "

 

 My voice comes out so sweet that I wonder what I sound like.

 I wasn't consciously aware of it or aiming for it.

 

 If I was really conscious, I would have made my voice more taut and piercing to him.

 But now, I can't make such a voice in this state. I'm so happy, and my body and mind are so tired that there's no way to get it out.

 

 What would I do if he said he would not take responsibility for this?

 

 A little anxious, I squeeze my vagina tightly.

 Just like that, his penis reacts with a jerk.

 

 ...Even Keisuke-kun can't say that――

 

"――No!"

 

 


 I was startled by the voice, and when I looked toward the voice, I saw that the door to his room was open before I knew it, and I saw Keisuke's sister looking at me.



<< Prev                 Toc                   Next>> 
                                       

Support me on Ko-Fi 

Early release for every tip

Comments

Post a Comment